Sunday, April 13, 2008

refreshing

So the last two days have actually been good days......

Friday....

Friday is the day that i wake up the earliest all week because of my 8 am physics lab which i am never excited to go to because the girl that i usually work with well 1 of them (i work with 2 because for some reason the guy i am suppose to be with is never there) she is kinda scary. She is really nice before and after the lab when we walk out and discuss what our plans are for the weekend but during the lab she means business. I am more of the guy that is down to business but likes to enjoy himself and kind of talk throughout it. Well on this certain lab, another girls( i think her name was kate??) partner was gone so i got told to work with her. I learned more about kate then i did the other two girls that i work with in like 5 minutes. she like told me her life right there and it was awesome. I know she plays soccer at msu and shes from the suburbs of chicago near naperville and she is an outside mid and she got that spot because she loved running and her sister also played outside mid. Her high school is really small and she didnt really play high school soccer just club. Kate is also in my anatomy class so that probably helped since we see each other 3 days a week. But it was just so awesome that she actually talked!! usually i will ask the girl i work with how her week was and it falls upon deaf ears, not kate. We talked about the anatomy exam and that class and how she had a scrimmage this coming weekend , and what young life was and she thought that was cool. Basically i made a knew friend and i am hoping her partner isn't there again so i can work with someone who talks back....

After that i just kinda hung out til leadership and gorged myself with tacos which was a bad idea, then played basketball which was probably the down part of the day given i couldn't throw the ball in the ocean when the previous day i couldn't miss even if i wanted to.

But then i got to talk to my really good friend andre'a from minnesota on the way out to williamston to hang out with kate (katie sweeney). That was probably the highlight of the day....through various reasons we kind of broke a part this year and with a could 4 hour chat a couple weeks ago things are a little different..i am grateful to her that she truly cares so much about me to really stay put in my life and make sure i know she is always there. We just hung out and watched a couple movies and laughed a lot talking about oatmeal baths, and crunchy peanut butter and rasberries and blueberries. it was something that was so comfortable and so great and something i have missed for a really long time. so thanks kate!

Today, i just relaxed i went to lunch with my fam at pizza house. Talked military and sports with my dad, made a workout plan for my bro and punched my sister in the leg as usual. After i went shopping with my mom and sis and i got a couple bible magazines, 2 nooma videos and a couple shirts. all in all i made out pretty sweet id say. While we were in the christian store, tony called me because my battery died in my car which he took so we jumped it and made our way home. It was awesome hangin out with tony for a majority of the afternoon-evening, he is just a really great time and it was nothing but laughs and good music and great sale buying at meijer. (10 pot pies for 5 dollars how sweet) i then lifted and then hung out some more.

So here is to hoping for a good sunday!!!

Happy Birthday Grace Elizabeth Parker!!!!

No comments: